There are so many recipes on Pinterest that I can’t wait to try. This Strawberry Cream Cheese Bread was one of the recipes I have been dying to make and it turned out really good.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, rinse, dried and chopped
- Grease and flour a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- With electric mixer cream butter, sugar and cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Mix in vanilla.
- In separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Blend flour mixture with butter mixture just until blended. Add buttermilk and only stir until just combined; do not over mix.
- Carefully fold in strawberries. Dough mixture will be thick.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 50-60 minutes.
- Let it cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from pan.
Recipe and Photo: Living Beyond Measure