Seriously one of the easiest bread recipes you’ll ever try! This Amish Bread is super soft, fluffy, and covered in an irresistible cinnamon sugar mixture! The secret to the fluffiness is the buttermilk in the dough!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk or 2 cups milk plus 2 tablespoons vinegar or lemon juice
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- This recipe comes from the archives, but it’s an age-old favorite. Quick Amish Cinnamon Bread is a quick bread recipe that is easy to make and turns out moist and delicious!!… so to prepare this recipe you need first to cream together butter, Two cups sugar, & also eggs.
- Then you need to add milk, flour, & also baking soda.
- Now after all that work you need to put HALF of the batter into greased loaf pans (1/4 in each pan).
- At this step, all that you need to do is to take a separate bowl and mic, 2/3 c sugar & cinnamon. After you finish mixing you need next to sprinkle 3/4 cinnamon mixture on top of the HALF batter in each pan.
- Finally step, Now you need to add remaining batter to pans; and sprinkle with last of cinnamon topping. Make sure to use a knife to swirl.
- Finally, bake 350 F between 45 to 50 minutes. Then before removing from pan lets cool about 20 mins. Enjoy!!