This recipe makes the best banana pudding I’ve ever tasted. And I bet it’s also the best banana pudding you’ve ever tasted.
- 2 cans of vanilla wafers
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 can of French vanilla pudding
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container of thawed frozen whipped cream or an equal amount of sweetened whipped cream
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Line the bottom of a 13×9-inch dish with a bag of cookies and place bananas on top.
- In a bowl, mix the milk and pudding and blend well with an electric hand mixer.
- In another bowl, mix the cream cheese and condensed milk and blend until smooth.
- Stir the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mix and stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture over cookies and bananas and cover with remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!