One Of The Best Desserts Ever!! They Are Simply Amazing And So Easy To Make!
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 3/4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1 1/3 cup toffee bits
- 10 oz can sweetened condensed milk
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Base: Cream together margarine, brown sugar and flour until well blended and mixture sticks together. Press into 9×13 pan. Bake at 350* for 20-25 min or until light golden. Cool while preparing filling.
- Filling: Heat sweetened condensed milk and margarine in heavy pan, stirring constantly over med heat for 5-10 min or until thickened. Spread over cooled base. Bake at 350* for 12-15 min or until golden.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top. Bake for 2 min longer or until chocolate is shiny and soft. Remove from oven. Spread chocolate evenly. Sprinkle toffee bits on top, pressing lightly into chocolate. Cool completely and cut into bars.
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: HuffingtonPost.com